Independent Publishers Group (IPG) is the second-largest independent book distributor in the United States. IPG helps publishers reach new audiences via unique marketing efforts and robust distribution through print and digital channels.
Select Cognella titles enjoy expanded marketing and distribution in the United States through IPG. Cognella books that are marketed and distributed through IPG are:
- Available for order wherever books are sold
- Included in IPG’s Academic and Professional Line catalog
- Eligible for display at professional and bookseller conferences
- Eligible for placement within trade bookstores
- Sold through all ebook sales platforms
Titles distributed through IPG also have in-stock protection, which ensures the titles will always be available for purchase within various distribution markets. The title will never display as “unavailable” or “out of stock.”