If your device attempts to automatically open your ebook in a program other than Adobe Digital Editions (ADE), you may need to manually open the ebook from within ADE.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and make sure you are in the Library View (not reading an ebook).
- Go to File and select Add to Library.
- Search the Downloads folder.
- Change the File Type from “Ebooks” to “Adobe Content Server Message.”
- Find the file called URLLink (if there are multiple files, choose the file with the highest number). Double-click or drag and drop the file into Adobe.
- Authorize your computer with your Adobe ID and password. If you have not created an Adobe ID, please register for an account here.