What is Adobe Digital Editions? Why do I need it?
Adobe Digital Editions is a free application you’ll need to download and install on your Windows PC or Mac to view and manage any digital course materials you order through our online store. To download and install Adobe Digital Editions:
- Navigate to http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions.html.
- Click “Download” at the top right.
- Select Windows or Macintosh depending on your computer’s operating system.
- Open the Digital Editions installer (ADE_4.5_Installer) and follow the instructions.
- If you have a previous version of Digital Editions installed, you may be prompted to migrate books in your library.
- Detailed instructions with screenshots can be found here.