- You must have the most current version of iOS (iOS 13) installed on your device before following the instructions below.
- Go to the App Store, then search and download Adobe Digital Editions.
- After it installs, open the app. You’ll be prompted to authorize your device with an Adobe ID and password. If you have not created an Adobe ID, please register for an account here.
- Using Safari, go to “My Digital Materials” in your Student Store account and download the link for your ebook. Note, you must use Safari. Other browsers will not open the file correctly.
- In the Downloads folder, click on a file called “URLLink.acsm”.
- Click the button, and choose “Copy to Adobe Digital Editions”.
Note: Do not lock device when downloading as it may disrupt the download process.