In case it’s helpful, we’ve included here a checklist for the technical aspects of filming:
- High-quality camera secured
- Tripod secured
- Microphone secured
- Lighting is bright and backlighting eliminated
- Test shot yields high quality visual and audio
- Video length is appropriate (generally 4-7 minutes)
- File format is MP4, WMV or AVI
- Transcript complete
Ready to get started?
Start by preparing a sample video and send this to your project editor, along with a log of any third-party content.