Ebook setup for other mobile devices
- Please follow the instructions to download your ebook onto your desktop or laptop.
- Important: Before you plug your e-reader into your Mac or PC, you’ll need to close Adobe Digital Editions and make sure it is not running.
- Plug in your e-reader.
- Start Adobe Digital Editions.
- You should see your e-reader in the left pane. Drag the ebook from your Adobe Digital Editions library onto your e-reader.
- You should now be able to find and open your ebook on your e-reader.
These mobile devices do not currently support the reading of our digital materials.
- Windows RT devices – e.g. Surface RT/2, Vivotab RT, Dell XPS 10, IdeaPad Yoga 11, etc. These devices simply do not allow the installation of necessary applications.
- Google Chromebook – While support to run Android apps natively in Chrome OS is currently in the works, it’s not yet fully supported.
- E-Ink devices – e.g. Kindle Paperwhite 3G, Nook Simple Touch, etc.
- Kindle users – The Amazon Kindle Fire is the only type of Kindle product line that is supported.
If you purchased an ebook and do not have a compatible device, you may request a refund here: https://cognella.com/returns/