See detailed instructions with screenshots here.
- Create an Adobe ID and password. If you have not created an Adobe ID, please register for an account here.
- Go to the Adobe Digital Editions Download Page and download the Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.X Installer for Windows. DO NOT click on the App Store or Google Play buttons.
- Click on the file to begin the installation process for Adobe Digital Editions.
- Proceed through each window until your computer begins installing Adobe Digital Editions onto your device.
- Once installed, please leave the program open in the background.
- On our website, log into your account and go to “My Digital Materials” to download the link for your ebook.
- Once the download is complete, right-click the file called URLLink and choose “Open in Folder,” then drag and drop the file into Adobe Digital Editions. Or, double-click the icon and it should open automatically.
- You will be prompted to authorize your device with an Adobe ID. Enter the Adobe ID and password you created in step 1.
- Your ebook should open immediately.